|Grammarly access is now active for use|
How to RegisterOne time Self-Registration Process – New Users :-
Step 1: Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signup (Mandatory to sign up from this URL)
Step 2: Fill up the self-registration form and click Agree & Sign up.
Ensure that users are registering from their respective official email id (@Institute Domain ID)
Note: Do not Sign up with Google / Facebook / Apple
Step 3: After clicking Sign up, a verification email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID.
Please Note: Your @edu credential activation has been activated, and a verification email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID once they register. Users may sometimes get the verification mail in the Spam/Junk/Promotion folder.
Step 4: Kindly Verify the activation mail from Grammarly.
Once registered, users will land on the 'Grammarly Editor, ' which is easy to use and explore.
The MS Word Plugin can be downloaded from the support page after registration from the link https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin/windows.
The same User ID and Password credentials will grant access to use the Plugin for users.
Kindly follow the below steps to convert from a Free to a Premium account.
1) Kindly clear the all-time browser history and cookie.
2) Log in to existing Grammarly free account (http://www.grammarly.com)
3) Visit the Profile page and click on the "Account" at https://account.grammarly.com
4) Click the "Delete account" link, confirm the password and delete.
5) Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signup ; Enter your name, email (firstname.lastname@example.org ), and preferred password to sign up for a Grammarly account.
6) Check your email (Inbox, Spam, and promotion folder) for a confirmation email and click the link inside to verify the premium account.
7) Log in to your account at https://www.grammarly.com/edu